What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technology and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.My team and I go above and beyone to make sure your home has the maximum amount of exposure locally. We are market experts and will share with you what it is we do to get homes SOLD!
2. Internet Advertising - Since more than 95% of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on the #1 website for real estate world-wide, Realtor.com, with an enhanced listing and have top billing on additional sites like Google, MSNBC, Trulia, Zillow and others. Our team also has a very aggressive and successful marketing campaing that includes personal posts to over a dozen blogs and classified ad sites locally and nationally. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. You will also receive regular reports of the number of views your porperty has throughout the time it is listed.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly. We take our personal approach even further by blanketing the neighborhood through door-knocking, hand delivering informational flyers, mailing just listed/ open house post cards and calling to invite everyone to bring anyone they know who might want to purchase your home to one of the many opportunitites available to view it.
5. A Systematic Approach to Success - Keller Williams is not the fastest growing, # 1 real estate company in the country by chance. We have a unique system that makes successful transactions in a timely, convenient manner a reality to behold. Locally, we are on the rise to #1 as well...there are over 400 real estate offices here on the Cape...who doesn't want to work with the best of the best?!
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your Cape Cod area home, click here